Value your property. We offer a free, no obligation, valuation service
- Value your property. We offer a free, no obligation, valuation service.
- We search for comparable information from our extensive internal database of properties.
- Create a relevant statistics report of estimated and actual prices of properties in or near your area.
- We advise you on a suitable asking price.
- We can usually narrow down target market and even identify potential buyers from our database of applicants.
- We take full details of your property for marketing purposes.
- You decide to instruct King & Partners
- We send you all the necessary paperwork to sign
- You are legally required to have a current EPC certificate. If you do not have one we can easily organise one for you.
- We aim for a 24 Hour turn-around time from shooting to marketing. We can have you live on our website and portals almost immediately.
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Photos & floorplans
- Our marketing team will contact you to book a convenient appointment to take photos and create a floorplan.
- We give you at least 24 hours notice to “dress” your property ready for the photoshoot.
- As a landlord you are responsible for the well-being of your tenant.
- You are required to provide a valid Gas Safety Certificate, an EPC, to test the smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and do a Legionella risk assessment.
- You are also required to insure that your property is electrically safe, you have relevant insurance, your furniture complies with regulations.
- However, our experienced team will guide you through all the legal compliances and we are happy to organise any necessary works on your behalf.
Monitoring & feedback
- During the sales process we provide you with regular feedback on your property including: the number of viewings and any feedback received from the viewers together with helpful tips.
- You will have a dedicated point of contact. Please note: we are here for you in case there is anything you wish to discuss.
- We search our database for suitable tenants to view.
- New potential tenants will contact us to arrange more viewings.
- All viewings are accompanied by one of our consultants.
- All viewings booked with plenty of advance notice.
- All offers should be made in writing by the tenant and all those offers will be discussed with you.
- Our consultant will qualify the offer financially and ensure that we offer appropriate advice on the prospect.
- Upon your acceptance of the offer we will commence the refencing process.
The Right Tenant
- We will always qualify your prospective tenants
- We perform rigorous Reference checks via an independent credit reference agency
- The checks include credit history, affordability, employment reference and a landlord reference
- Please note that the credit agency is happy to offer a rent guarantee service.
- All our tenancies comply with the latest legislations
- We are experienced with all types of lets from a standard AST to Company let and other non-standard tenancies.
Deposit & Rent Collection
- We advise that you take a deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent as deposit together with 1 month rent in advance.
- All deposits taken under the Housing Act are protected within a registered tenancy deposit scheme.
- Please note that we provide a Let Only, Rent Collection or Full Management service appropriate for your needs.
Pre Tenancy Works
- We strongly recommend that you arrange an inventory before each tenancy begins.
- We recommend: Storm Inventories Ltd & Signature Inventories Ltd
- Professional Cleaning
- We recommend that you have your property professionally cleaned before your tenants move in. We are happy to arrange this on your behalf.
- The keys to your property will be released through the inventory clerk as part of the Move-in process.
- We will give your tenants the contact details of their property manager.
- Congratulations your property is now let.
- We aim simply to provide you with an efficient, professional service
- We will ensure that your property complies with all the appropriate legislation.
- We hope that you will be impressed by our friendly and dedicated approach.