Start your search
- Decide to rent a property – different ways to start your search online; on our website, portal partner websites (Rightmove, Zoopla)
- Don’t see anything you like – call anyway as we can go out and look for ideal property!
- Register with us – takes only a few minutes!
- We know you are busy let us do the work – we will begin searching for your ideal property out in the market.
- We recommend you book in for properties sooner rather than later as the market moves quickly and especially for perfect properties!
- We offer accompanied appointments, viewing tours. Appointments are arranged at times to suit you.
- If you simply find a property to view simply contact us
- Provide full property details will be emailed to you prior to the viewing.
- We will guide you to and round the property.
- We highlight the advantages and the disadvantages and always give you our honest opinion.
- We will ask for your detailed feedback.
Making an Offer
- If you wish to make an offer please don’t hesitate to tell us on the viewing or phone us on 01366 385588 so we can take your application details away.
- The application only takes 5 minutes and we fill it in for you.
- This offer will then be taken to the landlord, to which we await their response.
- Congratulations on your offer being accepted and now we’re ready to start your journey to moving in.
- If you have not been successful in your application please don’t worry we will continue to work on your behalf and look for the next property match!
- One of the team will then go through moving in timescale and what is expected of you.
- To take the property off the market and begin the referencing process we will need to take a referencing and admin charge, please call for further details on costs.
- Next up you will need to provide us with referencing information online, we will send you a link via your emails provided from Rent4Sure to which you will need to enter your details and submit them.
- Rent4Sure may get in contact with any extra information they may need in order to complete your reference.
- Passports or other acceptable forms of Identification will be required for the reference to complete.
- Please note that we can only accept tenants going forward that have received suitable references. To know this, please answer all application questions carefully.
- All deposits will be registered in a tenancy deposit scheme – which is the government based scheme
- We normally ask for the first months rent + £100 as a deposit. For example a rent of £550pcm + £100 top up deposit = deposit would be £650
- The deposit money will need to be paid before the move in date can go ahead.
- We will then instruct an independent inventory clerk to do a full condition report of the property a few days before you move in. This report includes all meter readings. This report is to ensure that your deposit is protected with photographic evidence that you took the property in that condition. Without this report deposit aren’t easy to claim back.
- A few days before the move in date we just need your time in the office to take the initial monies for the rent, deposit and check out fee for the end of the tenancy. Plus a chance to read and sign through the tenancy agreement.
- We will then answer any questions you may have about the tenancy and book you in for a time on the move in date to collect the keys and meet us at the property.
- When you move in to your new home we go through and sign the inventory report for the property. We will then give you the keys together with a welcome pack containing all relevant contact details.