Regent Close, Denver
- Detached House in Popular Village Location
- 4 Bedrooms, En Suite & Bathroom
- Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Family/Dining Room & Study
- Kitchen, Utility & Cloakroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden & Patio
- Close to Pub, Shop & Primary School
- West Facing Garden!
This 4 bedroom detached house is situated on a small development of just 8 homes, built in 2009, in the highly sought after village of Denver which benefits from a village shop, pub and primary school whilst being a short distance from Downham Market town and its amenities and mainline train station. The property has SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION including a living room with wood burning stove, oak fitted kitchen which opens into the family/dining room where there are French doors out to the garden. On the ground floor there is a study, utility room and cloakroom with 4 generous bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom to the first floor. The property has a security alarm, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and is on mains drainage. To the rear is a great sized garden with patio area and is West facing.