Nursery Lane, North Wootton
- Detached House in Desirable Village Location
- 30' Living Room & Dining Room
- 28' Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Master Double Bedroom Suite
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms
- Jack & Jill Family Bathroom
- Indoor Pool Area with Swimming Pool, Changing Room & Sauna
- Double Garage, Single Garage & Ample Parking
This VERY SUBSTANTIAL detached house has been WELL MAINTAINED and offers generous accommodation which includes a master bedroom suite with a dressing room and en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms (one of which has a shower cubicle fitted) and a 15' "Jack & Jill" family bathroom which can also be accessed from Bedroom 2. To the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall, a 30' living room with front and rear aspects, a separate dining room, a 28' fitted kitchen/breakfast room with breakfast bar, utility room and cloakroom. A lobby area leads to the indoor swimming pool area with a changing room and sauna. A driveway provides ample parking and leads to the double and single garage. The rear garden is enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
North Wootton is a desirable local village and is just 4 miles from King's Lynn town centre and mainline train station with services to Ely, Cambridge and London Kings Cross. The area is well known for its relaxed village life, village greens with pond, rugby club and pubs along with excellent amenities close to hand such as supermarkets and schooling.