Town Street, Upwell
- Mature Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms, En-suite, Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Living Room With Open Fire.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool & Gym (Potential Annexe Subject To Planning)
- Solar Panels Providing An Income
- Electric Gates And Double Garage With Electric Door
- Dining Room, Snug & Conservatory
- Generous Plot With West Facing Landscaped Garden
- Security Alarm, Potential Mooring Subject To Consent.
This detached family home has been exceptionally well maintained and improved by the current owners over the last 40 years. The home offers a wealth of accommodation spanning 2285 sq feet with many luxury features including an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with Bosch appliances, granite worktops and a built in pantry. Also on the ground floor is a living room with an open fire and patio doors to the garden, dining room, snug, conservatory, and a utility room. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms all having fitted wardrobes with an en-suite to the master, a family bathroom, separate shower room and an office area.
Outside there is an extensive brick weave drive to the front which leads to the side with double electric gates providing access to the rear double garage which has an electric door. To the rear of the garage is an adjoining gym, swimming pool and shower room which has the potential to be converted into an annexe subject to planning permission. The garden has been extensively landscaped offering patio areas, a barbeque cabin for entertaining, storage sheds, and a gated secure utility storage area where the oil tank is located. Solar panels have been installed to provide low cost electricity and hot water as well as providing an additional income.
A superb family home which must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer.