Value your property. We offer a free, no obligation, valuation service
- Value your property. We offer a free, no obligation, valuation service.
- We search for comparable information from our extensive internal database of properties.
- Create a relevant statistics report of estimated and actual prices of properties in or near your area.
- We advise you on a suitable asking price.
- We can usually narrow down target market and even identify potential buyers from our database of applicants.
- We take full details of your property for marketing purposes.
- Just make you aware we are members of Property Ombudsman & Money Shield.
- You decide to instruct King & Partners
- We send you all the necessary paperwork to sign
- You are legally required to have a current EPC certificate. If you do not have one we can easily organise one for you.
- We aim for a 24 Hour turn-around time from shooting to marketing. We can have you live on our website and portals almost immediately.
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Photos & floorplans
- Our marketing team will contact you to book a convenient appointment to take photos and create a floorplan.
- We give you at least 24 hours notice to “dress” your property ready for the photoshoot.
- As a landlord you are responsible for the well-being of your tenant.
- You are required to provide a valid Gas Safety Certificate, an EPC, to test the smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and do a Legionella risk assessment.
- You are also required to insure that your property is electrically safe, you have relevant insurance, your furniture complies with regulations.
- However, our experienced team will guide you through all the legal compliances and we are happy to organise any necessary works on your behalf.
Monitoring & feedback
- During the sales process we provide you with regular feedback on your property including: the number of viewings and any feedback received from the viewers together with helpful tips.
- You will have a dedicated point of contact. Please note: we are here for you in case there is anything you wish to discuss.
- We search our database for suitable tenants to view.
- New potential tenants will contact us to arrange more viewings.
- All viewings are accompanied by one of our consultants.
- All viewings booked with plenty of advance notice.
- All offers should be made in writing by the tenant and all those offers will be discussed with you.
- Our consultant will qualify the offer financially and ensure that we offer appropriate advice on the prospect.
- Upon your acceptance of the offer we will commence the refencing process.
The Right Tenant
- We will always qualify your prospective tenants
- We perform rigorous Reference checks via an independent credit reference agency
- The checks include credit history, affordability, employment reference and a landlord reference
- Please note that the credit agency is happy to offer a rent guarantee service.
- All our tenancies comply with the latest legislation’s.
- We are experienced with all types of lets from a standard AST to Company let and other non-standard tenancies.
Deposit & Rent Collection
- The Tenant Fees Act of 2019 states we only charge 5 weeks rent as a deposit.
- All deposits taken under the Housing Act are protected within a registered tenancy deposit scheme.
- Please note that we provide a Let Only, Rent Collection or Full Management service appropriate for your needs.
Pre Tenancy Works
- We strongly recommend that you arrange an inventory before each tenancy begins.
- We recommend: Storm Inventories Ltd & Signature Inventories Ltd
- Professional Cleaning
- We recommend that you have your property professionally cleaned before your tenants move in. We are happy to arrange this on your behalf.
- The keys to your property will be released through the inventory clerk as part of the Move-in process.
- We will give your tenants the contact details of their property manager.
- Congratulations your property is now let.
- We aim simply to provide you with an efficient, professional service
- We will ensure that your property complies with all the appropriate legislation.
- We hope that you will be impressed by our friendly and dedicated approach.
By law we have to enclose all charges to the landlord. Please note these fees are our standard charges;
- Find tenant only charge – This is for our full package introduction only service which consists of advertising the property through all channels, finding a qualified tenant through registration and viewings, referencing those tenants, checking the property complies with all lettings legislation, organise an inventory report to be conducted on the property and signed by the tenants. Produce the Tenancy agreement, register the deposit with the DPS and taking a rent & deposit payment from the tenants before keys are released on move in day.
- Management Service – With this package you receive everything above plus the added benefits of us managing the property which consists of routine inspections on the property, rent collection, liaising with contractors and organising any works on the property that are required & free advice.
- Renewal of Tenancy agreements – once tenancies have come to an end we offer a renewed tenancy agreement for £60 inc vat to all landlords.